WE ARE ON WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK AND MESSENGER
For urgent messages please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp (0034) 672208879
Like our page:
See our testimonial Page, hear from clients who have bought and sold through us:
I have been an estate agent sine 1997 starting in the UK and have been working here in the Costa Blanca North/Costa Azahar/ Marina Alta for many years, selling villas, town houses, apartments, land in all price ranges.
Working with private sellers and selected estate agents along the coastline covering some of the following areas. Denia, Oliva, Moraira, Javea, Gandia, Els Poblets, La Sella Golf Resort and all the surrounding areas of these towns.
Independent Lawyer I recommend an independent lawyer for you to be able to make an informed decision. The lawyer does not work for me and if you instruct them they will work for you. Registered in Valencia they can help you will conveyancing and litigation. Whether you are buying or selling it is important to make sure all your documentations is correct.
If you are selling your property then you need to make sure all is legal and registered. That means the correct square meterage is on all the documentation. The simple way of doing this is to get independent advice when you decide to sell your property.
If you are buying then our independent Lawyer will do all the checks for you. Is it legal, registered correctly, is there a licence for the pool, are there any debts on the property, what is the urbanistic report like? All of this is vital information that needs to be checked before you complete on a purchase. (you can use even if you are not buying through me)
Over the years, I have established valuable contacts our contacts are flexible and helpful they also speak various languages to help you.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE, it may seem easier to just send your money through the bank, however with the fluctuations in exchange rates we always recommend a broker to get you the best value on your exchange. It is important you shop around for a broker and not just look at the rate they are giving you.
MORTGAGES I can help with arranging mortgages with the bank and an independent mortgage adviser, if you are not a resident of Spain the rule is you need to have a 30-40% deposit. The usual debt, income and expenditure checks will be carried out the same as in your own country.
Useful contacts after purchase. This is another service I have found to be of benefit to our clients who have bought and sold. Even several years after purchase clients still ask me for information.
www.Hello2Spain.com is a website owned and managed by Vanessa Crocker-Dean
When you use Hello2Spain.com you must be aware of the following terms and conditions and observe them at all times:
- The copyright to this website and all other intellectual property rights relating to it (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) belong to Hello2Spain.com. You must not copy, transmit or store (in whole or in part) the content of this website without our written permission.
All registered trademarks of Hello2Spain.com and/or its Subsidiary Companies may not be used or copied without our written permission.
- Due to the nature of the internet from time to time we may experience technical difficulties. As such, we cannot guarantee your access will always be error free and we cannot be held accountable for any disruption to our service.
- The information provided on this website is for general interest only. It does not constitute specific advice and we do not accept any liability if you suffer any loss as a result of using this website or relying on any information provided on it.
- If you chose to sign up with Hello2Spain.com you will be allocated a property reference number. You will be responsible for verifying any information supplied by the seller or buyer is correct.
- If Hello2Spain.com has reason to believe that there is a breach of security or misuse of the Hello2Spain.com site, we may suspend your account.
Hello2Spain.com may not be used in any of the following ways:
- To circulate any unlawful, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, or objectionable material.
- To promote information or material that constitutes a criminal offence.
- To obtain unauthorised access to other computer systems.
- To interfere with another’s use of Hello2Spain.com.
- To break any laws concerning public telecommunications networks.
- To disrupt any networks or web sites connected to Hello2Spain.com.
- To make, transmit or store electronic copies of copyrighted materials without the permission of the owner.
- While Hello2Spain.com tries to ensure that all material included on the Hello2Spain.com site is correct, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. Hello2Spain.com will not be responsible for any errors or omissions.
- Hello2Spain.com may feature links to other websites which it does not necessarily endorse and therefore any use of these sites is at your own risk. Hello2Spain.com will not be held accountable for 3rd party website content.
- We will never ask you for bank details
By using the Hello2Spain.com website you agree to be bound by these terms. If you don’t agree with the terms listed here please don’t use the website.
Hello2Spain.com Copyright statement
The material featured on, and accessible from, Hello2Spain.com is owned by Vanessa Crocker-Dean and is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. As such the following restrictions must be adhered to:
- The downloading of material (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) for anything other than private use is strictly prohibited.
- You may retrieve and display content from Hello2Spain.com on a computer screen, and store such content in electronic form on disk; however you must not display or store such content on any other storage device connected to a network.
- You may print Hello2Spain.com content for your own personal use. Printed content used for commercial purposes is prohibited. You must keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices.
- For whatever reason, you may not reproduce, modify, copy, republish, distribute or store (in whole or in part) any material (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) featured on the Hello2Spain.com site, even if you have printed the content.
- The names, images and logos identifying Hello2Spain.com or any of its subsidiaries and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Hello2Spain.com. No user will have any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Hello2Spain.com or any of its subsidiaries.
EU data protection law, 25th May 2018
Information we collect from you and how it is used.
Filling in any forms on our website or information take over the telephone, by email or in person will be used soley by us unless you give verbal or written persmission for us to send to appropriate contacts such as lawyers, mortgage brokers, useful trades persons, currency companies and these people that will help you if you are either selling your property or if you are buying a property.
If you are enquiring about a bank repossession then we will register you onto the bank system with your consent. To be able to view or buy a bank repossession we will have to follow a procedure for data protection and anti money laundering.
Your personal information will not be given out to any company or person unless you have given us permission either in writing, SMS, or verbally.
What we collect from you.
If you are buying a property, Names, telephone numbers, email addresses and criteria of your requirements for a property search.
If you are selling a property a contract will be drawn up and a copy will be kept in a secure environment. If you sell your property via another agent or privately we will keep the contract for a period of 3 years. Then the contract will be destroyed in a way acceptable to the data protection act.
When a sale has completed we will store the file in a secure environment until the file is no longer needed for either tax purposes, data protection or anti money laundering.
We will email you on a regular basis with new properties to the market that may be of interest.
You have the right to amend, change or ask for information on what Hello2Spain holds on you.
If you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list then please email: email@example.com